Alumni Society of MAAP, Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» D7000 with Battery grip and NissinDi866 flashgun
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm by mikeisla08

» Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:42 am by quebrar_09

» Chief mate container vessel
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Alumni Society Restructuring and Elections 2011
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Initial Message as Interim President
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm by tolentino_05

» MAAP going 3-1
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» Stepping Down as Alumni President
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm by Admin

» 2011 MAAP Mind Strugglers!
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am by Admin

» ALUMNI WEBSITE
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam

Go down

Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam Empty Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam

Post  quebrar_09 Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 am

sir/mam dux bok,

I want to seek your advice Sir/Maam on what action should i take in my current company, I took the licensure exam last November of 2009 and passed. i decided to finish all the required trainings for COC before i go onboard. April of 2009 i finished all the requirements and reported back to my Company, After some in-house training i was assigned to a vessel( a vessel of which im onboard right now) but took me almost seven months to actually board the said vessel because the vessel is not at a convenient port. October 2009 i finally boarded the vessel and to current date, im here for 7mos. I was informed early of this month that a Crew change is possible to take effect in the next port of call which is Japan. I did some Math and it turn out that upon arrival to any port in japan, 8mos lang po yung total na stay ko onboard. the Chief engineer decided to send a letter of extension para po hindi mag effect ang crew change ng japan but it was not granted. Sa sistema po na nangyayari dito, Whenever they feel it is convenient for them to repatriate the crew, regardless of the contract. pinapauwi po nila ang mga tao. Just a month ago nag pauwi sila ng 14 crew sa China and those guys spent 10months or even more onboard due to same reason na hindi convenient ang port when they contract expired so they have to extend until the next Port is convenient..

May i repeat Sir/MAAM na 7mos akong tambay and boarded as OS for only 8mos, sa system po na ganito..How am i Be able to live. Gusto ko sana lumipat to a company who's willing to hire me as Junior third but im worried about the 5years contract sa company of which i dont remember myself signing. Now Sir/Maam, may i ask your advice kung ano pong magandang gawin. Confused po kasi ako and hindi na po ako masaya sa company ko dahil sa sistema nilang ganito..

I really look forward to your response Sir/Maam and any comment or Suggestion would greatly be aprreciated

Maraming Salamat po and Mabuhay tayong Mga Alumni ng MAAP
More power to MAAP and GodBless

Ens. Jan Briann Quebrar PN(Res.) OIC-NW
quebrar_09
quebrar_09
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Merit Points :
Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down