Alumni Society of MAAP, Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» D7000 with Battery grip and NissinDi866 flashgun
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm by mikeisla08

» Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:42 am by quebrar_09

» Chief mate container vessel
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Alumni Society Restructuring and Elections 2011
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Initial Message as Interim President
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm by tolentino_05

» MAAP going 3-1
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» Stepping Down as Alumni President
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm by Admin

» 2011 MAAP Mind Strugglers!
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am by Admin

» ALUMNI WEBSITE
Our Very own Alumni Forum! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Our Very own Alumni Forum!

+10
jose_cuervo05
tolentino_05
vizconde_05
almarzalmario'03
julzcorpuz_05
tomdrixEstoce05
Arjim Gementiza 06
apachecha03
Admin
ace_cioco03
14 posters

Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty Our Very own Alumni Forum!

Post  ace_cioco03 Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:26 am

To Admin,

As i have observed we are using only free website forum(Less Secure,Open to Intruders as i say observer, Limited Bandwidth, Limited features, limited capacity) you can check on this https://www.forumotion.com. You can see that we have advertisement from Google on top of this windows. Advice ko lang as we grow bigger and almost all of the alumni know this site we can purchase our very own website our very own domain. Bigger the capacity(a lot of features, more photos to upload and application), bigger bandwidth and very important of all is most secure compare to free website. We can use our funds to buy our own domain. Maraming nagoofer at mura lng naman ito. I think wala pang 1000 Philippine peso ang pinaka mura per annum. And if this work we can have business(fund raiser) on this. To those who wants to advertise some products like SMART, PLDT or your own products or items, even shipping companies can post here and ask for advertisement fee. So we can increase our fund and and we can pay our purchase fee for our own domain. As i say again a more Features on this site like friendster or other good website. Mas secure pa! We can afford on this one. Our very own Alumni forum or we can make real Alumni website(MAAP current events, Alumni news around the Globe, Shipping Industry's, Technology, Customize profile etc...)and the forum is just a feature or portion to our plan website what ever we like. Like www.asmaapi.org, www.asmaapi.com, www.asmaapi.net or whatever is available.

Ano mga bok(dux) need comments on this one.
ace_cioco03
ace_cioco03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 147
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty Own Alumni Forum

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am

sir,

as per Alumni Homecoming Meeting conducted last July 12, 2008, establishing our own website is my primary concern.

and as all attendees of that meeting knows, a "Free Web Hosting" will be the initial step. When i became the alumni coordinator in MAAP, we have almost zero registered members and zero funds. with the help of some alumni who trusted my management, we are now 128 registered members or 16% of total graduates. My goal last year was to reach 13%, which is the realistic goal, and I'm glad to report we even exceeded.

That registration alone increased the fund of alumni to 28,600. Expenses for the Information and Visibility campaign of course was incurred, together with other related expenses. Although that fund is enough to purchase our own Domain, i cannot do because (1) i don't have the approval of the Board of Trustees to allocate the funds for it, and (2) there is no guaranteed continuity of cash flow to pay for our own domain.

Rest assured, with the efforts of the upcoming Board of Trustees and the support of the rest of the alumni, our own Domain is now visible in the horizon. This Free Webforum (Forumotion) was never intended to be permanent. Its just a small step on our goal of Unity - Guidance - Progress.

Thank you very much for your interest and support.

Fair winds,
admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 249
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

https://asmaapi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty Re: Our Very own Alumni Forum!

Post  apachecha03 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:38 pm

i copied!

BRAVO ZULU! galing!
apachecha03
apachecha03
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 134
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Arjim Gementiza 06 Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm

thumbs up sir ace cioco cheers
Arjim Gementiza 06
Arjim Gementiza 06
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 134
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  tomdrixEstoce05 Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 am

nice sir Very Happy
tomdrixEstoce05
tomdrixEstoce05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 108
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  julzcorpuz_05 Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am

agree kmi jn sir

it will be beneficial pra sa lahat kya sana maisakatuparan ang ating mga minimithi.hehehe

let us support this plan mga dux
julzcorpuz_05
julzcorpuz_05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 41
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  almarzalmario'03 Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 am

ace_cioco03 wrote:To Admin,

As i have observed we are using only free website forum(Less Secure,Open to Intruders as i say observer, Limited Bandwidth, Limited features, limited capacity) you can check on this https://www.forumotion.com. You can see that we have advertisement from Google on top of this windows. Advice ko lang as we grow bigger and almost all of the alumni know this site we can purchase our very own website our very own domain. Bigger the capacity(a lot of features, more photos to upload and application), bigger bandwidth and very important of all is most secure compare to free website. We can use our funds to buy our own domain. Maraming nagoofer at mura lng naman ito. I think wala pang 1000 Philippine peso ang pinaka mura per annum. And if this work we can have business(fund raiser) on this. To those who wants to advertise some products like SMART, PLDT or your own products or items, even shipping companies can post here and ask for advertisement fee. So we can increase our fund and and we can pay our purchase fee for our own domain. As i say again a more Features on this site like friendster or other good website. Mas secure pa! We can afford on this one. Our very own Alumni forum or we can make real Alumni website(MAAP current events, Alumni news around the Globe, Shipping Industry's, Technology, Customize profile etc...)and the forum is just a feature or portion to our plan website what ever we like. Like www.asmaapi.org, www.asmaapi.com, www.asmaapi.net or whatever is available.

Ano mga bok(dux) need comments on this one.
bongkee ayus tlga observation mo mgnda ung suggestion mo pgngka funds na tau di ayos
almarzalmario'03
almarzalmario'03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 355
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue48 / 10048 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.friendster.com/almarz03

Back to top Go down

Post  vizconde_05 Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 am

the best yan sir!

cool!! afro
vizconde_05
vizconde_05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 26
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty ^^ YEss!^^

Post  tolentino_05 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:28 am

Sir Ace ung promise nyo para sa website.Smile hehe!Smile
tolentino_05
tolentino_05
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Location : MAAP, QC, Bulacan, Intramuros (MAAP Satellite office)
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue54 / 10054 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.zoniko.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jose_cuervo05 Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 pm

agree ako dyan sir.
para mag advertise n ung BW shipping dyan
para dumami kmi lalo s BW boys and girls club

dami nakming kasali d2 s forum n taga BW
si maam reyna at si maam lanie kaya kelan sasali
kawawa nmn sila d kasali.. Sad
sali nyo nmn po sila pale
jose_cuervo05
jose_cuervo05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 58
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://profiles.friendster.com/josecuervo05

Back to top Go down

Post  depedro_08 Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 pm

sir panu kaya kung mag invite ako sa friendster? mga 08 din para mag reg dito para dumami na tau?
depedro_08
depedro_08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 42
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty YEHEY!!!!

Post  Cj BuGaYoNg 2005 Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:41 am

SAGOT N DW NI VERMONT UNG PARA S UNANG TAON,, Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Cj BuGaYoNg 2005
Cj BuGaYoNg 2005
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 300
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue17 / 10017 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

http://profiles.friendster.com/seajhay

Back to top Go down

Our Very own Alumni Forum! Empty yes, mag-invite lang ng mag-invite

Post  04 Miko Legaspi Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 am

depedro_08 wrote:sir panu kaya kung mag invite ako sa friendster? mga 08 din para mag reg dito para dumami na tau?

lahat ng means para dumami tayo, gawin ntin. we must maximize available platforms. Bulletins ng Friendster. Personal Emails. Text Brigade. lahat! lahat!

Walang HImala!! Nasa puso natin ang Himala!!!

(hala, nabaliw na, hehehe)

tongue
04 Miko Legaspi
04 Miko Legaspi
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 103
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.mikolegaspi.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ace_cioco03 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 pm

i believe this will happen sooner,just support this forum! Collaborate all our ideas into one goal,definitely we will be successfully in attaining our goals one by one. Help our Great Admin, give our all support so he can do the possible and right thing to our success in this website, i know its a hell of hardship his having right now. For me its only idea to have our own website but if we don't act and work it is still an idea.
ace_cioco03
ace_cioco03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 147
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  federico_08 Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm

04 Miko Legaspi wrote:
depedro_08 wrote:sir panu kaya kung mag invite ako sa friendster? mga 08 din para mag reg dito para dumami na tau?

lahat ng means para dumami tayo, gawin ntin. we must maximize available platforms. Bulletins ng Friendster. Personal Emails. Text Brigade. lahat! lahat!

Walang HImala!! Nasa puso natin ang Himala!!!

(hala, nabaliw na, hehehe)

tongue

sir, tuloy po ba ung cheering sa 24 un po balita ko sa underclass. sana po manalo alfa alam nyu naman para makabawi na. may plan na po ba ung alfa para sa contest. bowling uli sir!!! bounce
federico_08
federico_08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 4
Merit Points :
Our Very own Alumni Forum! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Our Very own Alumni Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down