Latest topics
» D7000 with Battery grip and NissinDi866 flashgun
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm by mikeisla08

» Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam
Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 am by quebrar_09

» Chief mate container vessel
Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Alumni Society Restructuring and Elections 2011
Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Initial Message as Interim President
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm by tolentino_05

» MAAP going 3-1
Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» Stepping Down as Alumni President
Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm by Admin

» 2011 MAAP Mind Strugglers!
Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am by Admin

» ALUMNI WEBSITE
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am by Admin

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar


DP Trainees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DP Trainees

Post  hffederico_04 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Good Day Sirs/Dux and Underclassmen,

I'm helping my colleage here in PTC to find new set of DP trainees for their fleet...NMM

Qualification Requirements:
Operational Level Deck Officer - (nka akto na ng 2M or etleast more than a year nang nag 3M)
Willing to Learn.... =)

Applicant will undergo selection process (i think may exam *but im not sure* and interview with the Crewing Manager and Principal)

Selected applicants will undergo free DP Trainings (BOSIET/HUET/Basic DP etc....)
Contract Duration - 60 days (as DP Trainee)
Salary - 4,500usd (DP Trainee)

For interested applicants and for other inquiries pls call Mr. Ian Diwa (02) 898-1159... Very Happy

_________________
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross." -Meridith Grey[/i]

hffederico_04
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 56
Age : 33
Location : Makati City
Merit Points :
19 / 10019 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  cj bugayong2005 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

11mos maam n ng 30? ndi dn pwede?

cj bugayong2005
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : d2 sa amin
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  cj bugayong2005 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm

11mos maam n ng 30? ndi dn pwede?

cj bugayong2005
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : d2 sa amin
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  hffederico_04 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm

cj bugayong2005 wrote:11mos maam n ng 30? ndi dn pwede?

pwede narin yan...

report to Sir Edwin Asanion nalang...PTC-NMM 5th Floor... they need DP Trainees ASAP...

_________________
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross." -Meridith Grey[/i]

hffederico_04
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 56
Age : 33
Location : Makati City
Merit Points :
19 / 10019 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  hffederico_04 on Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

To all interested deck officers,

Post ko lang message from my colleague here in PTC Mr. Edgar Jusay. Bka may interested sa inyo jan.. They are really in need of DP trainees...

QTE
Sirs/Bunkmates/ Jings,



One of PTC's offshore clients, TECHNIP, is currently in search of 2OFF DP Trainees for its Pipe Lay and Offshore Dive Support vessels. Candidates should preferrably have Chief Mate (Class 2) certificate and is open to all vessel type experience. Experience as Chief Officer is not necessary. Equal employment opportunities for both male and female candidates. Second Mate license holders may also apply.



Principal will be in Manila on May 4 to 8, 2009 to conduct interview. DP Training including offshore required trainings will be sponsored inclusive of training, transportation, and meal allowances. Deployment as DP Trainee will be around end May 2009.



Below kindly find employment terms and conditions under 2OFF DP Trainee status and progression to 2OFF DPO.



Expected timeline from DP Trainee assignment to full DPO status: Six (6) months



Interested applicants may send their full CV at:



edgar.jusay@ stena.com or ejusay@ptc.com. ph







Thanks/regards,



Edgar "juice" Jusay / RNV '83

Crewing Manager – NMM and Chevron Fleet

Philippine Transmarine Carriers, Inc.





Filipino DP Trainees and 2/O DPO’s


Terms and Conditions of Engagement – 21st April 2009





2/O Trainee DPO’s



Monthly consolidated salary – 4500 USD/m (payable onboard only).



Leave accrual (included in monthly consolidated salary) based on 1 days leave per day worked.



Standby paid at 50% of offshore rate and payable 7 days after expiry of accrued leave until re-assigned to a vessel or attending training.





2/O DPO’s



Once the trainee has completed both the DP Induction and DP Simulator training and after suitable endorsement from the vessel Master he/she will be considered for appointment as an operational DPO.



Once operational the following terms and conditions will apply:



Monthly consolidated salary – 7500 USD/m (payable onboard only)



Leave accrual (included in monthly consolidated salary) based on 1 days leave per day worked.



Standby paid at 50% of offshore rate and payable 7 days after expiry of accrued leave until re-assigned to a vessel or attending training.



Good Service Bonus – 20% of daily rate will be awarded for good service.

This bonus will be paid to the seafarer on the first payroll run after returning to his nominated vessel. To qualify for the Good Service Bonus the seafarer must;



· Return to work when requested

· Inability to return to work for whatever reason (including sickness or injury) will preclude payment of the bonus

· Refusal to be reviewed by the Company doctor will also constitute a breach of the conditions of the bonus

UNQTE

Thanks

Fame'04

_________________
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross." -Meridith Grey[/i]

hffederico_04
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 56
Age : 33
Location : Makati City
Merit Points :
19 / 10019 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ahoy

Post  paitonlaki_04 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

fame me bakante pa b dito?

paitonlaki_04
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 9
Age : 32
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mam

Post  abebuenaobra_05 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 pm

mam ngemail sakin c sir rolie francisco.pde p daw xa sa dp trainee.on board kc yun mam e.til wen daw b yan available?

thnx mam

abe05

abebuenaobra_05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 10
Age : 33
Location : Palawan
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  hffederico_04 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 pm

abebuenaobra_05 wrote:mam ngemail sakin c sir rolie francisco.pde p daw xa sa dp trainee.on board kc yun mam e.til wen daw b yan available?

thnx mam

abe05

yup available pa... look for Mr. Edwin Asanion or Mr. Edgar Jusay... dito sa PTC -NMM 5th floor....

_________________
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross." -Meridith Grey[/i]

hffederico_04
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 56
Age : 33
Location : Makati City
Merit Points :
19 / 10019 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  bale_07 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm

mam tanung ko lang po kung qualify ako maging DP trainee jan senyo, 1 yr na po akong 3rd mate d2 sa italian ship DP class 3 po 2.... hindi ako DP operator d2 pero may background ako about sa DP system kc interested talaga ako kaya pinagaaralan ko rin...ang kaso mam mahirap din mkakapwesto d2 as dp kc pinoy ako kaya d cla agad nagbibigay chance.... kung magtrain po ba ako ng dp jan icoco2mpensate ko pa po ba yung payment o yung company na po ang magbabayad?.... thanks po mam godblesss

bale_07
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Age : 31
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  depedro_08 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 am

sir, d2 ako castoro 8 dyan ka parin ba saipem 7000? musta naman dyan?

depedro_08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 42
Age : 30
Location : Vietnam oilfield
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  depedro_08 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 am

bale_07 wrote:mam tanung ko lang po kung qualify ako maging DP trainee jan senyo, 1 yr na po akong 3rd mate d2 sa italian ship DP class 3 po 2.... hindi ako DP operator d2 pero may background ako about sa DP system kc interested talaga ako kaya pinagaaralan ko rin...ang kaso mam mahirap din mkakapwesto d2 as dp kc pinoy ako kaya d cla agad nagbibigay chance.... kung magtrain po ba ako ng dp jan icoco2mpensate ko pa po ba yung payment o yung company na po ang magbabayad?.... thanks po mam godblesss

musta daw sabi sir Bantugan 05 kasam ko d2 now castoro otto parehas kmi shift. pauwi na dyan pinas ngaun 29 july.

depedro_08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 42
Age : 30
Location : Vietnam oilfield
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  bale_07 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 am

hffederico_04 wrote:To all interested deck officers,

Post ko lang message from my colleague here in PTC Mr. Edgar Jusay. Bka may interested sa inyo jan.. They are really in need of DP trainees...

QTE
Sirs/Bunkmates/ Jings,



One of PTC's offshore clients, TECHNIP, is currently in search of 2OFF DP Trainees for its Pipe Lay and Offshore Dive Support vessels. Candidates should preferrably have Chief Mate (Class 2) certificate and is open to all vessel type experience. Experience as Chief Officer is not necessary. Equal employment opportunities for both male and female candidates. Second Mate license holders may also apply.



Principal will be in Manila on May 4 to 8, 2009 to conduct interview. DP Training including offshore required trainings will be sponsored inclusive of training, transportation, and meal allowances. Deployment as DP Trainee will be around end May 2009.



Below kindly find employment terms and conditions under 2OFF DP Trainee status and progression to 2OFF DPO.



Expected timeline from DP Trainee assignment to full DPO status: Six (6) months



Interested applicants may send their full CV at:



edgar.jusay@ stena.com or ejusay@ptc.com. ph







Thanks/regards,



Edgar "juice" Jusay / RNV '83

Crewing Manager – NMM and Chevron Fleet

Philippine Transmarine Carriers, Inc.





Filipino DP Trainees and 2/O DPO’s


Terms and Conditions of Engagement – 21st April 2009





2/O Trainee DPO’s



Monthly consolidated salary – 4500 USD/m (payable onboard only).



Leave accrual (included in monthly consolidated salary) based on 1 days leave per day worked.



Standby paid at 50% of offshore rate and payable 7 days after expiry of accrued leave until re-assigned to a vessel or attending training.





2/O DPO’s



Once the trainee has completed both the DP Induction and DP Simulator training and after suitable endorsement from the vessel Master he/she will be considered for appointment as an operational DPO.



Once operational the following terms and conditions will apply:



Monthly consolidated salary – 7500 USD/m (payable onboard only)



Leave accrual (included in monthly consolidated salary) based on 1 days leave per day worked.



Standby paid at 50% of offshore rate and payable 7 days after expiry of accrued leave until re-assigned to a vessel or attending training.



Good Service Bonus – 20% of daily rate will be awarded for good service.

This bonus will be paid to the seafarer on the first payroll run after returning to his nominated vessel. To qualify for the Good Service Bonus the seafarer must;



· Return to work when requested

· Inability to return to work for whatever reason (including sickness or injury) will preclude payment of the bonus

· Refusal to be reviewed by the Company doctor will also constitute a breach of the conditions of the bonus

UNQTE

Thanks

Fame'04
mam tanung ko lang po kung qualify ako maging DP trainee jan senyo, 1 yr na po akong 3rd mate d2 sa italian ship DP class 3 po 2.... hindi ako DP operator d2 pero may background ako about sa DP system kc interested talaga ako kaya pinagaaralan ko rin...ang kaso mam mahirap din mkakapwesto d2 as dp kc pinoy ako kaya d cla agad nagbibigay chance.... kung magtrain po ba ako ng dp jan icoco2mpensate ko pa po ba yung payment o yung company na po ang magbabayad?.... thanks po mam godblesss

bale_07
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Age : 31
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DP Trainees

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum