Latest topics
» D7000 with Battery grip and NissinDi866 flashgun
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm by mikeisla08

» Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam
Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 am by quebrar_09

» Chief mate container vessel
Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Alumni Society Restructuring and Elections 2011
Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Initial Message as Interim President
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm by tolentino_05

» MAAP going 3-1
Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» Stepping Down as Alumni President
Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm by Admin

» 2011 MAAP Mind Strugglers!
Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am by Admin

» ALUMNI WEBSITE
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am by Admin

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar


THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Fri May 08, 2009 9:40 am

be_tayko08 wrote:
navigator_acelador08 wrote:....may nagsabi....

"assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!" geek

hula ko indyano nagsabi nyan.hehehe Twisted Evil



..napaghahalata dux di ka nakikinig kay sir elchico ah... Question yun madalas nya ibull-out sa mga _______....basta un na yun... Evil or Very Mad (narinig ko na rin to sa movie eh, isang pilot nagsabi!)

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  be_tayko08 on Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 am

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:indiano? ganun?

indiano kasi Sir kasama ko sa barko and yan yung lagi nyang sinsabi sa akin e.siguro mas bumaon sa utak ko yung indyano kaysa kay Sir El chico.

Good day Sir.

_________________
"Walking the path of Heaven, I am the man who will rule everything."

be_tayko08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 201
Age : 29
Location : 'The World'
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:03 pm

" accept your mistakes but learn from it! don't make excuses to cover your mistakes"

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

from the legendary man of class08

Post  sayaman08 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm

GENERAL RULE

-------kung isisinilang kang mahirap dito sa mundong ibabaw di mo ito kasalanan ang puwede mong maging kasalanan ay yung wala kang ginawa para umahon ka sa kahirapan-----

PAMANTAYAN SA TAMANG PAGHARAP SA BUHAY(base sa expirience ko at maaring sa inyo rin)

----wag mong sabihin sa Diyos mo ang yong problema, sabihin mo sa problema mo na may Diyos ka------

----mahalin mo ang taong nagmamahal sayo----

----ang pinakamasakit na malaman ay katotohanan---

SA PAKIKIPAG KAPWA TAO

---bago mo sabihin nararapat lamang na itoy isipin muna----

---ang tunay na kaibigan malalaman mo sa kagipitan---

DENIAL & ACCEPTANCE rule

sayaman08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 60
Age : 29
Location : pasay city
Merit Points :
9 / 1009 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watch Your Thoughts…

Post  CORPUS 03 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:37 am

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.

Watch your words: They become your actions.

Watch your actions: They become your habits.

Watch your habits: They become your character.

Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

_________________
Brotherhood begins with simple talks. It blooms into a long & deep conversation. Next thing you know, you already care. It's not about the span of time you've been together, but what matter is the bond of brotherhood you have that will last a lifetime.

CORPUS 03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 50
Age : 34
Location : QUEZON CITY
Merit Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starbucks 101!!!

Post  CORPUS 03 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 am

Life is the coffee, and the job, money and position in society are the cups.They are just tools to hold and contain life, and the type of cup we have does not define nor change the quality of life we live.

Sometimes , by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee God has provided us. God brews the coffee, not the cups...

So enjoy your coffee, never mind the cup..
pirat

CORPUS 03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 50
Age : 34
Location : QUEZON CITY
Merit Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

hmmm....
sarap mag-kape sir, especially with cream!! drunken

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  vicentetorio08 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 am

"minsan kahit ikaw na ang naka-schedule, kailangan mo pa rin ang maghintay. Kasi hindi ikaw ang priority." Sad

vicentetorio08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 2
Age : 33
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  alvinvicher_05 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

"Knowledge carefully recorded is knowledge available in time of need."
- Elder RIchard G. Scott

_________________
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

alvinvicher_05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 115
Age : 32
Location : Antipolo City
Merit Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-10

View user profile http://www.friendster.com/guncaptain

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Brain Teasers ***

1. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
2. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3. A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest, how many rungs are under water?
4. There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
5. Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?
6. There is a room. The shutters are blowing in. There is broken glass on the floor. There is water on the floor. You find Sloppy dead on the floor. Who is Sloppy? How did Sloppy die?
7. How much dirt would be in a hole 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide that has been dug with a square edged shovel?
8. If I were in Hawaii and dropped a bowling ball in a bucket of water which is 45 degrees F, and dropped another ball of the same weight, mass, and size in a bucket at 30 degrees F, both of them at the same time, which ball would hit the bottom of the bucket first? Same question, but the location is in Canada?
9. What can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up? (hint... chim chimminy)
10. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
11. What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

these are thoughts i gathered, you ponder

Post  figuracion05 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm

1. Perfection is achieved,not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away..
2. The essence of courage is not that your heart should not quake,but that nobody else knows that it does
3. Believe nothing,no matter where you read it,or who said it,no matter if i have said it,unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
4. there is no such thing as an empty space or an empty time. there is always something to see,something to hear. In fact,try as we may to make a silence,we cannot.
5. people often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds,it is something one creates.

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brain teasers

Post  JGungon_07 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

11. temperature sir, in doubt ako kung counted yung pressure as moving object...

JGungon_07
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Sta. Maria, Bulacan
Merit Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Registration date : 2009-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 pm

m0385 wrote:Brain Teasers ***

1. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
2. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3. A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest, how many rungs are under water?
4. There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
5. Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?
6. There is a room. The shutters are blowing in. There is broken glass on the floor. There is water on the floor. You find Sloppy dead on the floor. Who is Sloppy? How did Sloppy die?
7. How much dirt would be in a hole 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide that has been dug with a square edged shovel?
8. If I were in Hawaii and dropped a bowling ball in a bucket of water which is 45 degrees F, and dropped another ball of the same weight, mass, and size in a bucket at 30 degrees F, both of them at the same time, which ball would hit the bottom of the bucket first? Same question, but the location is in Canada?
9. What can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up? (hint... chim chimminy)
10. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
11. What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?

answers:
1. UNCORRECTLY..oopppsss.. "INCORRECTLY" pala
2. in my watch it is now 1743 in the evening sir
( that is LOCAL MEAN TIME)
3.the boat is FLOATING and so does the ladder...( as the boat goes up, so does the ladder, except lagyan mo ng pabigat sir para hindi xa lumutang...)
4. Bear? BROWN or White?
5. Three
6. DI KO KILALA SI SLOPPY (ASO NYO BA YUN SIR? BAKA KINATAY AT GINAWANG PULUTAN)
7. As much as what is taken from that hole
8. same time!!!
9. USOK?
10.One haystack pagsamahin mo lahat sir e di they form a one big hay stack
11.sir ung dugo ko tumataas bumababa... Laughing but blood moves..SAHOD? INTERESt sa banko?
...(MADAMI eh)


Last edited by navigator_acelador08 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled)

_________________
All men are by nature scoundrel........[b][embed-flash(width,height)]

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

[quote="navigator_acelador08answers:
1. UNCORRECTLY..oopppsss.. "INCORRECTLY" pala
2. in my watch it is now 1743 in the evening sir
( that is LOCAL MEAN TIME)
3.the boat is FLOATING and so does the ladder...( as the boat goes up, so does the ladder, except lagyan mo ng pabigat sir para hindi xa lumutang...)
4. Bear? BROWN or White?
5. Three
6. DI KO KILALA SI SLOPPY (ASO NYO BA YUN SIR? BAKA KINATAY AT GINAWANG PULUTAN)
7. As much as what is taken from that hole
8. same time!!!
9. USOK?
10.One haystack pagsamahin mo lahat sir e di they form a one big hay stack
11.sir ung dugo ko tumataas bumababa... Laughing but blood moves..SAHOD? INTERESt sa banko?
...(MADAMI eh)[/quote]

1. The word "incorrectly."
2. 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
3. None, the boat rises with the tide. Duh.
4. White. If all the walls face south, the house is at the North pole, and the bear, therefore, is a polar bear.
5. Three. Well, it seems that it could almost be either, but if you follow the mathematical orders of operation, division is performed before addition. So... half of two is one. Then add two, and the answer is three.
6. Sloppy is a (gold)fish. The wind blew the shutters in, which knocked his goldfish-bowl off the table, and it broke, killing him.
7. None. No matter how big a hole is, it's still a hole: the absence of dirt. (And those of you who said 36 cubic feet are wrong for another reason, too. You would have needed the length measurement too. So you don't even know how much air is in the hole.)
8. Both questions, same answer: the ball in the bucket of 45 degree F water hits the bottom of the bucket last. Think again. The question said nothing about the 30 degree F bucket having anything in it. Therefore, there is no water (or ice) to slow the ball down...
9. An umbrella.
10. One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big stack.
11. The temperature.
Idea confused cheers cheers scratch

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Aptitude Test ****

Aptitude Test Pay close attention! Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference

1) Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills have been taken?

3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?

4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?

5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?

6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?

7) Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?

Cool How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?

9) If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver?

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

answers to aptitude test

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

m0385 wrote:Aptitude Test ****

Aptitude Test Pay close attention! Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference

1) Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills have been taken?

3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?

4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?

5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?

6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?

7) Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?

Cool How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?

9) If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver?

1. How many months have 28 days? 12 months
(it is not asked "what month has only 28 days")
2.
3.
4. 45
5. 9 sheeps
6. the match. ( xmpre una muna sisindihan ung posporo)
7. one apple na lang
8. 2 animals of each species.
9. just call me "the navigator": Roldan for short sir! Laughing

SIR ILAN SCORE KO?

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  alvinvicher_05 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

itry mo yan sa facebook...dun galing yan eh..

_________________
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

alvinvicher_05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 115
Age : 32
Location : Antipolo City
Merit Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-10

View user profile http://www.friendster.com/guncaptain

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  alvinvicher_05 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 pm

maxadong madami pde isagot kc hindi kumpleto ang sentence..depende sa approach.

_________________
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

alvinvicher_05
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 115
Age : 32
Location : Antipolo City
Merit Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-10

View user profile http://www.friendster.com/guncaptain

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm

scratch scratch daming alam....may fa facebook facebuk pa....wala naman ku nun....
bwahahahaha

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm

scratch scratch daming alam....may fa facebook facebuk pa....wala naman ku nun....
bwahahahaha

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm

navigator_acelador08 wrote:

1. How many months have 28 days? 12 months
(it is not asked "what month has only 28 days") cheers
2. Question scratch
3. Question scratch
4. 45 Question scratch
5. 9 sheeps cheers
6. the match. ( xmpre una muna sisindihan ung posporo) cheers
7. one apple na lang Question scratch
8. 2 animals of each species. Question scratch
9. just call me "the navigator": Roldan for short sir! Laughing cheers

SIR ILAN SCORE KO?

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  navigator_acelador08 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 pm

m0385 wrote:
navigator_acelador08 wrote:

1. How many months have 28 days? 12 months
(it is not asked "what month has only 28 days") cheers
2. Question scratch
3. Question scratch
4. 45 Question scratch ..................................................................12.
5. 9 sheeps cheers
6. the match. ( xmpre una muna sisindihan ung posporo) cheers
7. one apple na lang Question scratch ..................................................2 apples pala
8. 2 animals of each species. Question scratch
9. just call me "the navigator": Roldan for short sir! Laughing cheers

SIR ILAN SCORE KO?

navigator_acelador08
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 135
Age : 29
Location : taguig M.M.
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  figuracion05 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 am

navigator_acelador08 wrote:
m0385 wrote:
navigator_acelador08 wrote:

1. How many months have 28 days? 12 months
(it is not asked "what month has only 28 days") cheers
2. Question scratch
3. Question scratch
4. ..................................................................12. scratch
5. 9 sheeps cheers
6. the match. ( xmpre una muna sisindihan ung posporo) cheers
7. one apple na lang.................................................2 apples pala cheers
8. 2 animals of each species. Question scratch
9. just call me "the navigator": Roldan for short sir! Laughing cheers

figuracion05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 56
Age : 32
Location : onboard
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  tolentino_05 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 am

CORPUS 03 wrote:Life is the coffee, and the job, money and position in society are the cups.They are just tools to hold and contain life, and the type of cup we have does not define nor change the quality of life we live.

Sometimes , by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee God has provided us. God brews the coffee, not the cups...

So enjoy your coffee, never mind the cup..
pirat

Enlightening Sir.Smile +1

_________________
The Fish said to the drowning Jackal (who tried to catch him yet fell into the water),"you can't breathe here, its not your place."

tolentino_05
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Age : 32
Location : MAAP, QC, Bulacan, Intramuros (MAAP Satellite office)
Merit Points :
54 / 10054 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile http://www.zoniko.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  pulgan05 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

pre c noah ung may ark hndi c moses....
den s devide 30 by haf try m isagot 70...
den dun s pill try m isagot 1hr
ung natitira n isa ewan prang kulang ang info...hndi nman porket humiga k s kma m eh mkakatulog k n..bahala n c figi dun pero ako matutulog n gcng p ako ng 6am bukas pra s maniubarada..

figs pagpatuloy m lang yan..
balang araw may ppatay din sau..hehehe...joke lang..

pulgan05
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 38
Age : 35
Location : LNG/C ENUGU
Merit Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile http://hoyakinto@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THOUGHTS / IDEAS / OPINIONS / ADVICE / EXPERIENCE to fonder!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum