Latest topics
» D7000 with Battery grip and NissinDi866 flashgun
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm by mikeisla08

» Seeking advice from Experinced Seniors, Sir/Mam
Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 am by quebrar_09

» Chief mate container vessel
Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Alumni Society Restructuring and Elections 2011
Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Jasmin C Labarda 2003

» Initial Message as Interim President
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm by tolentino_05

» MAAP going 3-1
Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» Stepping Down as Alumni President
Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm by Admin

» 2011 MAAP Mind Strugglers!
Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am by Admin

» ALUMNI WEBSITE
Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am by Admin

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

POSH DENTISTRY
J&L bldg. 2nd flr. paterno st.
Balanga city

services offered:
general dentistry, orthodontics and surgery

with x-ray and high tech dental instruments and very beautiful, approachable, good, experienced, soft hand lady dentist...

with cozy waiting area (seating in top of the line sofa while watching in HDTV and surround system BOSE (companoin 5)... and FREE chi-cha... and free Wifi connection... free parking area for customer only

near metro bank and kumon learning center...

see you there... i'm your friendly security guard, driver and bodyguard of doc sally...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  mayds_cruda'03 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

bka nakalimutan mo na yung freebies ko! hehe!
avatar
mayds_cruda'03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 53
Age : 36
Location : shebu!
Merit Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/mayds2003

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

ang alin yun? di ko maalala... ha pakiulit nga...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  mayds_cruda'03 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 pm

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:ang alin yun? di ko maalala... ha pakiulit nga...


patay tau jn.. e di ba nga sa trivia! hahaha! kala mo nakakalimot ako! haha!
avatar
mayds_cruda'03
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 53
Age : 36
Location : shebu!
Merit Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/mayds2003

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 pm

mayds_cruda'03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:ang alin yun? di ko maalala... ha pakiulit nga...


patay tau jn.. e di ba nga sa trivia! hahaha! kala mo nakakalimot ako! haha!


ahhh yun ba.... heheheheh...

naku fren nag expired na yung freebies mo ehh... di mo kasi agad na claim o nagpunta ehhh...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 pm

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:POSH DENTISTRY
J&L bldg. 2nd flr. paterno st.
Balanga city

services offered:
general dentistry, orthodontics and surgery

with x-ray and high tech dental instruments and very beautiful, approachable, good, experienced, soft hand lady dentist...

with cozy waiting area (seating in top of the line sofa while watching in HDTV and surround system BOSE (companoin 5)... and FREE chi-cha... and free Wifi connection... free parking area for customer only

near metro bank and kumon learning center...

see you there... i'm your friendly security guard, driver and bodyguard of doc sally...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  apachecha03 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 am

si dane calimbas daw may freebies?
avatar
apachecha03
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 134
Age : 35
Location : makati city
Merit Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 am

apachecha03 wrote:si dane calimbas daw may freebies?

anu yung freebies nya? kasama mo ba ngayon dyan sa barko? regards mo na lang ako bro....
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 am

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:POSH DENTISTRY
J&L bldg. 2nd flr. paterno st.
Balanga city

services offered:
general dentistry, orthodontics and surgery

with x-ray and high tech dental instruments and very beautiful, approachable, good, experienced, soft hand lady dentist...

with cozy waiting area (seating in top of the line sofa while watching in HDTV and surround system BOSE (companoin 5)... and FREE chi-cha... and free Wifi connection... free parking area for customer only

near metro bank and kumon learning center...

see you there... i'm your friendly security guard, driver and bodyguard of doc sally...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  rb_federico_06 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 pm

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:POSH DENTISTRY
J&L bldg. 2nd flr. paterno st.
Balanga city

services offered:
general dentistry, orthodontics and surgery

with x-ray and high tech dental instruments and very beautiful, approachable, good, experienced, soft hand lady dentist...

with cozy waiting area (seating in top of the line sofa while watching in HDTV and surround system BOSE (companoin 5)... and FREE chi-cha... and free Wifi connection... free parking area for customer only

near metro bank and kumon learning center...

see you there... i'm your friendly security guard, driver and bodyguard of doc sally...

ayos sir yung blader nyo ah astig hehehehehe...
avatar
rb_federico_06
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 175
Age : 33
Location : Binangonan, Rizal
Merit Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  be_tayko08 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:01 pm

daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:
daNiel ma' RopET's '03 wrote:POSH DENTISTRY
J&L bldg. 2nd flr. paterno st.
Balanga city

services offered:
general dentistry, orthodontics and surgery

with x-ray and high tech dental instruments and very beautiful, approachable, good, experienced, soft hand lady dentist...

with cozy waiting area (seating in top of the line sofa while watching in HDTV and surround system BOSE (companoin 5)... and FREE chi-cha... and free Wifi connection... free parking area for customer only

near metro bank and kumon learning center...

see you there... i'm your friendly security guard, driver and bodyguard of doc sally...

Sir question lang po kung pwede dyan magpabrace or retainers.
may discount ba sir pag alumni?

Thank you sir. God bless.

_________________
"Walking the path of Heaven, I am the man who will rule everything."
avatar
be_tayko08
Compliant
Compliant

Number of posts : 201
Age : 30
Location : 'The World'
Merit Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  daNiel ma' RopET's '03 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 am

syempre meron discount ang mga cadet, instructor at alumni at family member nyo at mga nirefer nyo. wag lang kayo mahiya magpakilala kay doc sally...
avatar
daNiel ma' RopET's '03
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 692
Age : 36
Location : QC and bataan
Merit Points :
45 / 10045 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLACE TO STAY YOUR SMILE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum